Historical version 34 of Lucy's Projects
See Lucy to find out about me.
Please see the Whatwhen for up-to-date information!
When I have photos there will be individual pages. For now there is a list of what I'm working on. In brackets is an indication of the percentage completeness of the project. If the number's in bold it means I recently finished it.
- I recently joined in a new LARP campaign, Shards, and have made costumes and beadwork for it. This stuff has its own page.
- white buttoned shirt, buttons replaced with beads (100%)
- white buttoned shirt, edited. (100%) green-check-shirt
- Angel costume for the goth fashion show at Whitby Gothic Weekend X, made of white velvet with a blue shimmery sash. A good (large) photo is at http://emarkienna.tripod.com/photos/whitby_2003nov.html (1st Sunday Evening photo)(100%)
- Black t-shirt, has acrylic-paint stencil of Thea Gilmore added (100%)
- Yellow vest top having dragon rondel (from kimono pattern) embroidered in seed beads (begun 28 Aug 03, finished 4 Sep.) (100%)
- White cotton sunhat having blue seed beads added (100%) (Donated to ewt.)
- Patchwork apron with appliqued motifs, beads, bells and trimmings (neverending)
- Green and brown velvet beaded scarf (who knows? 75%?)
- Black velvet hat with integral red cotton lining, beaded brim (50%)
(Have two more tops to work on!)
- Black and raspberry daisy-chain necklace with added loops (70%)
- multi-coloured sewn seed-bead short necklace (100%) multi-seed-tutorial
- Brown/red wooden strung-bead choker (90%)
- Purple bead/amethyst necklace (100%, but not very good)
- Blue-green mixed seed-bead necklace with dangling loops (90%)
- Clear/red seed-bead flat choker (sewn pattern) (100%)
- Several multicoloured seed-bead strung necklaces (90%)
- Shell and bead drop earrings for a competition (75%)
- Blue mix chandelier earrings to match the blue mix loop necklace (begun Sep 7) (15%)
- White/green/blue Celtic Chevron Plait bracelet (100%)
- Seed-bead cluster rings, wire base (100%)
- Thread-based beaded ring (red with silver rose centre) (100%)
- Pink beaded bracelet (90%)
- Some weird pendants made of wire and beads. Only pictures can adequately explain.
- freeform peyote-stitch bracelet in pinks, purples and blues. (20%)
- Papiermache box, painted to resemble wood (prop) (99%)
- Small gold-covered box with bird design added (100%)
- Duct tape shoulderbag, with pocket on one side and 'L' logo on the other. (100%) [duct-tape-1]?
- Reddish lined bag with wooden beads (60%)
- Green velvet evening bag (40%)
- Bag as gift for friend. Still deciding on fabric.
Dolls and Toys
- Pink-and-white furry mouse toy (75%)
- Peg doll, Anthy Himemiya in Rose Bride costume (from the anime Shoujo Kakumei Utena) (75%)
- Peg doll, Yomiko Readman (from the anime Read Or Die) (25%)
- glass marble magnets with pictures underneath (20%)
- dough beads for LARP event. Need painting. (50%)
More to come.