From "The Harmony Guide to Knitting Stitches" vol 2.
Worked over 16st on background of reverse stst.
- row 1: (RS) k1, *p2, k2* 3 times, p2, k1.
- row 2: p1, k2, *p2, k2* 3 times, p1.
- rows 3 and 5 as row 1, rows 4 and 6 as row 2.
- row 7: slip 4 st onto cable needle & hold at back of work. k1, p2, k1 from LH needle, k1, p2, k1 from cable needle. Slip next 4 st onto cable needle at front of work, k1, p2, k1 from LH needle, k1, p2, k1 from cable needle.
- rows 8 and 10 as row 2, row 9 as row 1.
Last edited 2007-06-05 12:09:21 (version 3; diff). List all versions.