Kake's Lilac Long Sleeve Top
I did finish this, but it was way too warm for the design so I'm going to undo it.
- Coats Patons pattern, using the Italian cotton I bought on ebay.
- Even with 3.25mm needles it's swatching at 12cm instead of 10cm per 22st, but I really want to wear this yarn soon so I'm making a couple of sizes down and hoping for the best.
- pale purple (lilac) Italian DK cotton 1kg (ebay)
- swatched at 40st x 45rows, 4 st/row garter st border else st st
- * 23.5cm wide x 17.5 cm high before washing
- * 16.25 st/10 cm, 24.5 rows/10cm before washing
Techniques learned on this project: Mattress stitch, [decorative increases and decreases in knitting]?
See Also: Kake's Projects
Last edited 2007-06-05 16:10:44 (version 6; diff). List all versions.