Kake's Noro Blanket
A large blanket made with the Noro Iro I had after unravelling Kake's Noro Coat - The Sequel.
I made it in four quarters using 7mm needles and the Lion Brand diagonal tweed blanket pattern (see BugMeNot for username/password), amended like so:
- Cast on 5 st
- Row 1: K to end
- Subsequent rows: S1P, K2, yo, K to end
- Repeat until 1/8 of all yarn is used (or 1/2 if you're not making 4 quarters)
- Subsequent rows: S1P, K1, SSK, yo, SSK, K to end
- When 7 st remain: S1P, K1, SSK, SSK, K
- Cast off remaining 5 st
- K = knit
- st = stitch
- S1P = slip 1 purlwise
- SSK = slip 1 knitwise, slip another 1 knitwise, insert left needle into front of both slipped stitches, knit these 2 slipped stitches together
- yo = yarn over
Last edited 2012-04-28 14:20:28 (version 2; diff). List all versions.