Please add your favourites! (In alphabetical order if you can be arsed.) And add to the comments on the ones already listed, if you disagree :) Might be a plan to add a note on which have RSS feeds...
- All Tangled Up - lots of pictures, mostly of SOCKS hurrah. Aren't socks GRATE? Has RSS feeds but god knows what that means for the wiki, Kake?
- Black Dog - one of the owners of the ThreadBear yarn store.
- Eunny Jang
- Indigirl - The blog of the indiknits designer.
- Kerrie's Place - includes a giant blanket of which I am k-jealous. Marvy. I have a feeling this AND tangled up are both London based too which means no American bollocking terms, hurrah. (Although I admit it is all Greek to me half the time anyway chiz chiz).
- Knit and Think - knitting and anti-commercialism
- Knitting Curmudgeon - what it says on the tin. One of Kake's favourite knitting blogs and well worth reading. Read the comments too! They're great.
- Knitting Park
- Purl Pirate
- Queerjoe's Knitting Blog - frequently and comprehensively updated, with lots of photos. Most of what he knits seems to be self-designed - wow. Publishes a RSS feed.
- Sarah Peasley - plenty of good photos.
- String or Nothing - by the wonderful Kim Salazar.
- The Girl from Auntie
- The Keyboard Biologist Knits
- Victoria Knitting & Kids
- Wendy Knits - if you can cope with the excessive cat sentimentality, this is another good one, particularly if you're into fairisle.
- Witty Knitter
- Xtreme Knitting
- Yarn Harlot
Last edited 2009-09-16 13:26:41 (version 24; diff). List all versions.