- * lives and works in London, which she loves
- * has been fairly nomadic so far, but has actually managed to spend 10 years in the UK now
- * has a cat
- * has caught the knitting bug lately
- * also does a bit of cross-stitch sometimes
- * really sees that as training for 'proper' embroidery
- * is better at starting projects than finishing them
- * enjoys meeting new people
- * has a blog at http://skorpionuk.livejournal.com, which is updated sometimes
- * a black & white Moebius scarf as a present for Colin, Christmas 2004. I didn't have a pattern for this, just made two long scarves in stocking stitch and sewed them together at the end. Wool used: [Wendy Velvet Touch]? in white, [Sirdar Romance]? in sparkly black.
- * a scarf for myself, also Christmas 2004. Plain stocking stitch because of the effect yarn. Wool used: [Patons Whisper]? in grey-multi.
- * a denim-blue jumper in 3x1 rib. Wool used: Stylecraft(?) Aran in denim blue.
- * Kaffe Fassett pansy cushion in tent stitch, begun in 1995 and finally completed in 2004
- * embroidery on friend's wedding dress, Aug 2003
- * Ginger Tom "Good Luck" picture / card
- * various small kits (will check and update)
Currently working on
- * a snuggly jumper in black [Wendy Velvet Touch]? with a panel of grey-multi Patons Whisper
- * a sock kit from http://www.webofwool.co.uk in blue-multi Regia 4-ply
- * a scarf in [Sirdar Funky Fur]? in Gentian (have to get more wool)
- * repairs on friend's wedding dress (see above)
- * Mirabilia Queen of Spring
- * V&A Art Nouveau needle case and scissor case
- * Flora (virtually abandoned)
Aside from the wools in use or not finished in completed projects, I have a skein of rainbow-coloured yarn, and a couple of skeins of pale lilac soft yarn. I'll update when I'm near the stash!
- * freestyle / crewel embroidery
- * replacement for big black chenille cardigan that sheds too much
- * various kits in my craft chest...