I really should get around to putting some stuff here.
previous stuff I've made is at http://www.tamsin.com/etc/
- The burgundy (the wool band says 'damson') arran double knit jumper. Took me about 3 months.
- The Mosaic Table that london.crafts are helping with.
- The bead knitted bag, which I need to line and put together.
- All manner of bead bits and bobs, including another knitted bag.
- An Ehrman needlepoint cushion front that I recently got back again after leaving at an exboyfriends for around 5 years. I think its a Candace Bahouth design. Its has mythical creatures from the star maps on it.
Can't find it on http://www.ehrmantapestry.com/ so I guess its an out of print design now.
- A red and gold short cheongsam dress that I need to hem, fix the sleeve linings and find some black frog closures for.
- Black PVC trench coat: simplicity 5380. Needs lining.
Things I should start once I've finished one of the Current Projects.
- Silk cocoon coat. - I have a lot of old silk shirts thaT I never wear and I'm thinking of recycling them into a patchwork silk coat.
- Purple Acrylic Mohair Jumper.
- Silk/Cotton Hand Dyed Cardigan. This wont get started on until the spring because its now jumper season.
Oh and here is my [Yarn Stash]?