London.crafts wiki - Differences between Version 4 and Version 2 of Category Yarns
|Version 4||Version 2|
|== Line 2 ==|
==== Things to do with yarn ====
* [[Category Yarn Amounts|Amounts]] - things to do with one, two or three skeins.
* [[Variegated yarns]] - various ways to handle them.
==== Yarn-related tools ====
* [http://members.shaw.ca/siviaharding/balance.html McMorran yarn balance] - for finding out yardage per pound
==== About yarns ====
* [http://www.yarnfwd.com/tension.html Yarn Forward list of tensions (gauge) and wraps per inch for various weights of yarn]
* [http://www.oakenking.com/silkreeling.html Photojournal of silk reeling - from bugs to thread] (warning for the sensitive: includes photos of dead silkworms)
* [http://www.nwkniterati.com/MovableType/archives/000617.html Fiber Raven on silk]
* [http://www.knitrowan.com/html/faq_technical.asp#0 Suggested substitutions for discontinued Rowan yarns] - from the Rowan website but doesn't look great - it suggests using [[Rowan Cotton Glace]] instead of [[Rowan Linen Drape]], for example.
* [http://www.carywolinsky.com/bin/Detail?ln=6603500081 Half-shorn merino sheep] - demonstrating a season's growth of fleece.
|== Line 24 ==||== Line 7 ==|
Auto-generated list of yarns described on this website: (unprocessed INDEX_LIST macro)
List all versions