London.crafts wiki - Differences between Version 4 and Version 3 of Category Yarns
|Version 4||Version 3|
|== Line 5 ==||== Line 5 ==|
* [[Category Yarn Amounts|Amounts]] - things to do with one, two or three skeins.
* [[Amounts]] - things to do with one, two or three skeins.
|== Line 24 ==||== Line 24 ==|
Auto-generated list of yarns described on this website: (unprocessed INDEX_LIST macro)
Things to do with yarn
- Amounts - things to do with one, two or three skeins.
- Variegated yarns - various ways to handle them.
- McMorran yarn balance - for finding out yardage per pound
- Yarn Forward list of tensions (gauge) and wraps per inch for various weights of yarn
- Photojournal of silk reeling - from bugs to thread (warning for the sensitive: includes photos of dead silkworms)
- Fiber Raven on silk
- Suggested substitutions for discontinued Rowan yarns - from the Rowan website but doesn't look great - it suggests using Rowan Cotton Glace instead of Rowan Linen Drape, for example.
- Half-shorn merino sheep - demonstrating a season's growth of fleece.
List all versions