London.crafts wiki - Differences between Version 2 and Version 1 of Juliet's Vest Top
|Version 2||Version 1|
|== Line 16 ==|
|== Line 17 ==||== Line 17 ==|
To fit one me. Not yet finished knitting it, so may still be subject to change (I've already ripped back & changed things once).
Gauge: (can't remember, will check). Knit in stst in the round up to the underarms, then back and forth (front and back separately).
- Cast on 140st - place side marker after 70st.
- Join round, being careful not to twist the row, placing a start marker at the join.
- K 9 rows straight.
- Decrease row next and then every 8th row 4 more times: (from start marker) k1, ssk, k to 3 st before side marker, k2tog, k2, ssk, k to 3 st before start marker, k2tog, k1. (120 st)
- K 27 rows straight.
- Increase row next and then 15th row: increase one st on each side of each marker. (128 st)
- K 11 rows straight.
- Cast off 2 st each side of markers (i.e. 8 st total). (120 st)
- Put back st (60 st) onto stitch holder. Knit front st (60 st) back & forth from here.
- Decrease 1 st each edge every 3rd row 8 times (44 st). Slip-stitch edging. K one more row, cast off.
- Repeat last step for back.
- Straps? I-cord?
List all versions