London.crafts wiki - Differences between Version 4 and Version 3 of Kake's Cashmerino Baby Hooded Top
|Version 4||Version 3|
|== Line 0 ==||== Line 1 ==|
|* [[Debbie Bliss]] pattern from her Baby Cashmerino book. The photo to the right is from the book.
||<div style="float:right; padding-left:10px">
<img src="http://the.earth.li/~kake/images/london.crafts/kake/debbie-bliss-hooded-top-orig.jpg" alt="" title="[hooded top in original colours]">
* [[Debbie Bliss]] pattern from her Baby Cashmerino book. The photo to the right is from the book.
|== Line 5 ==||== Line 9 ==|
* Started Friday 24 October 2003, completed some time in April 2004 after languishing in the sewing bag for EVER.
* Started Friday 24 October 2003, can't remember when I finished it.
|== Line 23 ==|
- Debbie Bliss pattern from her Baby Cashmerino book. The photo to the right is from the book.
- Making the second-to-smallest size, for Holly.
- I'm using deep pink and purple instead of the blue and white
- I've done a corrugated rib instead of the ordinary rib suggested, using a K2P3 and casting on and doing first row with smaller needles to avoid curling.
- I knitted the hood straight on instead of casting off and picking up and sewing and all that bother. I joined the shoulders by short-rowing and doing a three-needle bind-off (accidentally backwards, but it's a design feature now, not a bug). There are a couple of small holes where the shoulder seam joins the hood, but I'll darn them or something.
- Started Friday 24 October 2003, can't remember when I finished it.
- Yarn bought from John Lewis, Oxford Street
See Also: Kake's Projects
List all versions