London.crafts wiki - Differences between Version 11 and Version 10 of Rowan Kidsilk Haze
|Version 11||Version 10|
|== Line 7 ==|
* Emma says that "K1C2 Douceur et Soie" is interchangeable.
70% super kid mohair, 30% silk. Comes in 25g balls costing about £7 (January 2007).
- Colinette Parisienne looks similar; not tried it yet though. 221m per 25g ball.
Free online patterns
- Cobweb shawl (by Emma Crew, available on MagKnits, uses three balls)
- Wisp scarf (by Cheryl Niamath, available on Knitty, uses one or two balls)
Patterns in magazines etc
- Birch shawl (pattern in Rowan Magazine 34) - see Kake's Birch Shawl for detail photos.
- Brie gloves from Rowan Magazine 36; uses one skein.
List all versions