Historical version 9 of Secret Santa 2003
People signed up so far:
- Juliet (I knit, but am vegan so don't use wool, & don't get on with 100% acrylic (though 50-50 cotton/acrylic mix is fine). Also sew, & have just started playing with beadwork a bit.)
- Marna (I like lots of things! And lots of colours! I am not colourist.)
- Kake (I like lots of things too! Some nice yarn (not acrylic) would be good, as would something related to a completely new craft or material that I have never played with before. I like purples, greens, reds and blacks much more than I do pinks and pastels and yellows.)
- Tamsin (I also like lots of things, but particularly yarn and beads, I don't generally like greens/beiges/browns but I do like black/burgandy/red/purple/dark blue)
- Sarah (who adds that she only does wee bits of knitting and crochet therefore welding masks, LEDS ect wd be best off going to someone else cheers me ducks. I hope I haven't destroyed this page by editing it).
- Sarah Pym & Al (we don't do knitting! No knitting stuff! :-)
- Karen (some nice wool, or anything!)
The original announcement:
Is anyone interested in participating in a crafty Secret Santa? The idea is, you tell me if you are, and then I send the name of one other person to everyone who is playing. You buy that person something craft-related - not expensive, any cost between two and ten pounds - and wrap it up for them. We could have a pubmeet to exchange gifts, and those who wouldn't be able to make a pubmeet can participate by post.